Saturday 7 March 2009

Beautiful cards


This beautiful card was designed by Jenny Pierce, an amazing designer/crafter of the Do Craft team. She has used a combination of my Papermania everyday paper collect & cardstock stickers, as well as the new stitch templates.
Jenny Pierce - "Try stitching part of the design on patterned paper and part of the design on plain cardstock. Combine both to create your own unique stitched embellishment."

********
This beautiful card by Clare Curd is fantastic, shes combined my Scrumptious collection with Kirsty Wisemans Spring Burst collection and wow these two work fantastic with each other! I love how shes used my hugs and kisses stamp to embelish this beautiful cake stand stamp.
Clare Curd - "I just love these brads, there are so many to choose from to create just the right look for your projects!"
******
This full bloom card is perfect for this time of year! you could adapt it too anytime of theme such as a spring time, mothers day ot thank you card. I think its really lovely card, I like the layering and soft inked edges.

Sheila Halliwell - "I really like the way that the Spring Burst collection co-ordinates to create bright and cheerful projects."

No comments:

Post a Comment