Tuesday 14 October 2008

Craft Planet needs you!!

WHAT DO KIDS WANT??

Do Crafts and I will be giving Craft Planet a new look, new products, new better pricing and overall kids satisfaction!!!

I want to know what your kids would want in the Craft Planet range, whether its paint, stickers felt or foam you let me know what you would buy or your kids need and I will get it on my to do list.

Next year will see the re-launch of this amazing kids brand and a fresh new blog!I want to stay in touch with all you parents and kids, so I know what the people really want for this amazing fun new regenerated Craft Planet!! So keep checking my blog as it will be coming soon.......

Afew funny animals to get me in the creative spirit...

3 comments:

  1. Hi nat!

    You know what I would love for Ramsey? Something really creative that TIDIES AWAY EASILY!!

    I know he is only titchy, but I want him to get creating as soon as posible, but I can't stand messiness. Any ideas??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey yeah got some great storage ideas coming up, but the start of things will be may 09, so it will be a little after that.
    How are you? I cant find a way of emailing you as I cant find any contact details. Hope you and lil ramsey are good im always checking your blog for latest pics. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete