Saturday 4 October 2008

New Papermania Card Ideas...

On the DoCrafts website I found some wonderful designs using my fantastic papers I designed for Papermania, keep it going all you crafters out there!

Jo Dumbleton has done it again, she has designed a beautiful card using my Sweet Nothing papers, so lovely to see creations made from something I have designed.





This was someone havinga hooting good time lol! Sorry bad joke but love how she was inspired by my owl acetate.



http://www.docrafts.co.uk/asp/projects/project.asp?id=1844



Another lovely card combining Sweet nothing papers and the matching clear stamps, very beautiful.

http://www.docrafts.co.uk/asp/projects/project.asp?id=1802

Now all you seeing this go get crafting and make me proud!!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie.. I just want to say Thank you soooo much for featuring me on your blog. I made the owl card, and this acetate is just soooo lovely. As is all of it!

    Keep up the good work with these fantastic products!

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete